Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Mr.Robertman’s More Ores Mod 1.7.10



Description

Mr.Robertman’s More Ores Mod 1.7.10

More Ores, or M’Ores for short, is a mod that I originally made for modloader. At the time I had very little experience, and within a few days (maybe a week) I had used up all of the sprite page use (this was back in MC 1.4). I then learned about Minecraft Forge and started to mod using MC Forge. I was able to make more items and blocks which means I was able to keep adding my ideas. That is how I came to release my first minecraft mod. Even now I have lots of ideas, such as adding a new biome to minecraft, but first I have to find a way to make it relate to more ores!

M’Ores adds in new ores for you to find. Some of these ores drop gems, and some need to be smelted to get the ingot. With the gem or ingot in hand, you can make tools and armour. This is a Work In Progress mod, which means this mod isn’t done, and probably never will be and that I am always going to release new updates. With this being my first mod, I plan to add lots of more things into minecraft.




Download
Mr.Robertman’s More Ores Mod 1.7.10

0 comments:

Post a Comment