Saturday, December 17, 2016

Weird Things Mod 1.8/1.7.10



Description

Weird Things Mod generates literally plenties of mobs and other Stuffs: There are various NEW Types of Villagers, Pigs, Chickens, Crueatus, Flying Slimes, Cookie Monster, Flying Squid (W.I.P), Battle Sheep (W.I.P) and Villager wither (W.I.P). It also releases blocks and items as well.

Features:

  • 4 NEW Types of Villagers:
    • Pig Villager
    • Cow Villager
    • Villager Ghast(W.I.P)
    • Ender Villagers (You Cant Trade With Them May Change in the future)
  • 5 NEW Types Of Pigs:
    • Skeleton Pigs
    • Continously Turning Pig
    • Rabbit Pig(W.I.P)
    • A VERY WEIRD Pig
    • Flying Pig(W.I.P)
  • 5 NEW Types of Chickens:
    • FAT Chickens (there body is as big as a whole block)
    • Creeper Chicken
    • Enderman Chicken
    • Chickow(Chicken Cow)
    • Chicken Ghast(W.I.P)
  • Crueatus
  • Flying Slimes
  • Cookie Monster!
  • Flying Squid (W.I.P)
  • Battle Sheep (W.I.P)
  • VILLAGER WITHER(W.I.P)



  • Download
    Weird Things Mod 1.8/1.7.10

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment