Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Peaceful to Dye for Mod 1.7.10



Description

Peaceful to Dye for Mod 1.7.10

After getting tired of using other mods to get items in peaceful mode that are normally only available in easy-hard modes, I decided to try my hand at modding. The style I decided to go with was using dyes to make different vanilla items. As this is my first mod and I have zero java experience prior to this(some basic c++ tho), I hope to get feedback from the community to improve on it as well as modding advice on how to better code it.

This mod adds the ability to turn the primary colors of wool into dye(White, Black, Brown, Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow)
These are dyes that cannot be made using different dye combinations. EX: Red + Yellow = Purple while Yellow + Blue != Green




Download
Peaceful to Dye for Mod 1.7.10

0 comments:

Post a Comment